Planning Your Kitchen
Our aim is to make your dream kitchen a reality. Our design process begins with a meeting to discuss your personal requirements which we will interpret through your kitchen plans blending your ideas and aspirations with our expertise and knowledge. Next each individually hand crafted piece will be hand made to measure by two of our experienced craftsmen in our Shropshire workshops.
This is how David will work with you:
- Maybe you’ve visited our new showroom in Shrewsbury, seen a David Orton kitchen in a friend’s house or noticed our advertisement.
- When you contact us we’ll arrange a meeting at a convenient time for you.
- During his visit David will listen carefully to your ideas and requirements and suggest possible solutions. Together you’ll create a ‘wish list’ of bespoke kitchen features, styles and finishes.
- A detailed drawing will be produced for your kitchen design based either on measurements taken or architect’s plans supplied.
- You’ll be invited to our Shrewsbury showroom to discuss your plans and have the opportunity to see bespoke kitchens both completed in the showroom and being made in our workshops. At this stage a quotation of costs can be given.
- Once you’re happy with all the details and have approved the design a 10% retainer payment will allow us to book a manufacturing time to suit your plans.
- As we are truly bespoke we can accommodate any design or material changes you may wish to make before manufacture.
- We employ full time professional fitters who work exclusively on the installation of our kitchens. We also have contacts with other craftsmen such as electricians, builders and plasterers should you require their services.
- A care pack is provided on completion of your kitchen giving information on your chosen finishes and best practice maintenance. Workmanship and materials are guaranteed for twelve months.